Huge Amusement Equipment Basic Knowledge
- The main function for the Amusement Equipment is entertainment. And some amusement equipment also support to the fitness. There are many different type of the amusement equipment and all of them are mechatronics products. Normally, the amusement equipment are combine with mechanical, structural, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems. The mechanical is support the equipment running. The structure is key point for the carrying capacity. And electric is for equipment controller, hydraulic and pneumatic system is for running.
How to separate the amusement equipment safety level?
- Base on the different amusement equipment’s degree of danger. There are 3 level for the safety equipment.The level is A,B and C. The reference parameter included capacity person number, Running height, Turning height, Running Speed, Length, Single-side swing angle, Rotation Diameter and Inclination Angle.
- Let’s take the Ferris wheel as an example. It is definition by the running height. When the running height over 50 meters, it is level A. When the running height over 30 meters but less then 50 meters, it is level B. And the others are all for Level C.
- Also, for the roller coaster, it is definition by the running speed and Turning height. When the running speed more than 50KM/H.Or the Turning height more than 10KM.It is Level A. When the running speed over 20KM/H but less 50KM/H. Also the turning height over 3 meter but less than 10 meters. It is Level B. The others are all for Level C.
How to definition the capacity person number for the amusement equipment?
- It means the max person number who seat at the equipment during the full running.
How to definition the Running Speed for the amusement equipment?
- It means the maximum linear speed of cabin during the amusement equipment running. For the water equipment, it means the maximum linear speed when the player playing.
How to definition the running height of the amusement equipment?
- It means maximum vertical distance between passenger seat and installation basic during the equipment running.
- For the Non-powered Amusement equipment. The running height means the maximum vertical distance between passenger support (such as the slide, basket) and installation basic. The running height for bungee jumping means the ground or water surface between jumping location to the lowest location.
How to definition the rotation diameter for the amusement equipment?
- For the spin or rotates about the horizontal axis amusement equipment. It means the rotation diameter during the passenger seat running around the horizontal axis.
- For the Gyro amusement equipment, the rotation diameter means when the equipment spin running, the rotation diameter of the outermost edge for passenger seat.
- For the spin around the vertical axis amusement equipment. It means the circle diameter of the passenger seat or other support edge spin around the vertical axis when it is stop working.